You need to be ready with the best TV and Sound System for the PS5. We got you covered, see below! We are going to keep this updated as new gaming TV’s and sound systems become available. Tell us about your setup and what you recommend in the comments below.
What is the best TV for a ps5?
- Sony Bravia X90H (PS5 Ready) – 4K LED, 120 FPS, 7.2ms, Screen Size: 55″,65″,75″ models
- Sony Bravia Z8H (PS5 Ready) – 8K LED, 120 FPS, Screen Size: 75″, 85″ models
- LG C9 OLED 65″ – OLED, Refresh rate: 120 Hz, HDMI ports: 4 HDMI 2.1, Size: 57 x 32.7 x 1.8 inches, Weight: 55.6 lbs
- LG OLED65CXPUA – 65″, GAMING: LG OLED TV, Refresh: 120Hz, α9 GEN 3 AI PROCESSOR 4K, G-SYNC Compatible
- Samsung QN55Q900RBFXZA QLED Q900 8K – Screen size: 55 inches, Screen type: LCD with quantum dot, Refresh rate: 120 Hz, HDMI ports: : 4 HDMI 2.1, Size: 48.6 x 28.1 x 1.4 inches, Weight: 46.7 pounds
What is the best gaming sound system for a ps5?
- Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
- Yamaha YHT-4950U 4K Ultra – HD 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with Bluetooth
- Yamaha YSP-2700
- Q Acoustics 3010i Series 5.1 Cinema Pack
- JBL Home Cinema 610
- Sonos 5.1 Surround Sound
- Samsung HW-Q90 Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
- Bose Soundbar 700
- Ambeo Soundbar
What is The Best Headset For The PS5?
- Corsair HS60 PRO – 7.1 Surround Sound
- Sony PULSE 3D™ Wireless Headset
- Sony PlayStation 4 Platinum Headset
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition
- Sennheister Game Zero Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700
Other Bonus Accessories
- Mini Fridge – Why kill the mood by having to go to the kitchen for a drink refill.
- Get a Gaming Chair – For that next level seating experience.
- Playstation Icon Lights – A nice finishing touch for any PS5 gaming room.
What gaming TV and Sound System do you have? Share in the comments below and help your fellow gamer.