|PS1||$299||December 3, 1994|
|PS2||$299||March 4, 2000|
|PS3||$599 + (depending on model)||November 11, 2006|
|PS4||$399||November 15, 2013|
|PS4 Pro||$399||November 10, 2016|
|PS5||$399 Digital | $499 Disc||Release Date|
PS5 Pre-Order Updates!
- Sony may limit one PS5 per customer.
- Sony has assured everyone that PS5 preorders won’t come as a surprise and will give gamers “plenty of advance notice.”
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) July 17, 2020
Be the first to Pre Order The PS5 by signing up for our PS5 Newsletter from on this page. We predict the PS5 will sell out within hours or days at the most. As soon as pre orders are available you will be one of the first to know here! Don’t be left out like thousands of gamers were when the PS4 pre orders ran out.
• Don’t be left behind when the PS5 goes to pre order.
• Get updates on the most important PS5 news.
• We have a ZERO spam policy, your email will never be sold or shared.
Where to Pre Order the PS5 Once Released?
You will of course have many choices to choose from but knowing where the best deals will be VERY important. We have compiled a list here of where to buy PS5.
Where you can buy / pre-order the PS5
- Amazon.com – (Best Choice) World’s largest online retailer with the strongest and most reliable distribution. They will have more inventory and your chances are best ordering the PS5 with Amazon.
- Walmart PS5 Pre-Order email Notification Page. They should also have good inventory.
- BestBuy – Pre-Order email Notification Page
- Gamestop.com – They now have a notification page here. They ran out early with the PS4. We do not recommend purchasing through Gamestop.
- Target – PS5 Placeholder Page. No Notifications.
- Playstation.com – Sony will likely have pre-orders.
- Costco.com – Membership has it’s benefits. They are likely to get inventory.
Were you able to pre-order the PS4? Or did you end up missing the pre order and have to wait? How many limited pre-orders do you think Sony will do this time around? Share your thoughts and comments below.
Remember this!? Don’t let that be you.